Friday, June 29, 2012

THIS POST IS TO DONNY GILLSON:

I have listened to your latest remake of your June 21, 2012 video.


This is my response:

You scream about how people file copyright flags against you, but yet you have absolutely no problem using other people's materials, logos and what have you. No one has flagged any of your videos for using your own materials, these videos were flagged because you used OUR materials. For you to then cry foul because we do not want you to use our work or logos is pretty childish. You think you are some type of YouTube God who can do as you please. You keep saying that people are filing false claims against you, how about all of the false claims YOU filed against others? No one has filed a false claim against you. ALL of the claims filed have been for a valid reason. Ever heard the phrases "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander"? or "You get what you give"? Grow up Donny. Stop throwing your childish temper tantrums because someone calls you on your games. There are a lot of us out there that aren't as easily swayed as your minions. We can even think for ourselves and don't need some 2 bit preacher telling us that there's a face in every glob of space dust.

And by the way, you want to play the release information game, if you release the private information of myself, TheNordicTruth, TruthResearcher, or any of the other people you've threatened on YouTube know this, I have ALL of your personal information. It was not hard to find. I have information regarding the incident in 2010 in Minnesota, your address as well as several other key pieces of information about you. I have not released this information as yet, but I do have it. So be aware I can play quid quo pro with you. However, I won't just release it publicly, I will release it to the police along with your threats of violence and unwarranted legal action which will no longer be tolerated.

I will not hesitate to release that information to the authorities, here on this site and others that I own if you follow through with your threats to publish personal information on your radio show. Furthermore, any additional threats made toward me by you or 34445ac, whom I suspect is posting with your full knowledge and approval, will NOT be tolerated .

No comments:

Post a Comment